Friday, August 12, 2005

Picture, pictures, never were there such devoted pictures...

Ok, BDP related...
*First of all, a Mummified Pigeon that 'M' found...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

*The Mug Lure.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

*The Gaudy Pigeon.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Random things!

*New graffitis! (Apologies for the quality of the second. It was taken in a tunnel.)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

*Some very cool camper vans.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

*And, lastly, some lovely flowers from my garden. Does anybody know what the yellow one is? It's the only one I actually grew myself, and the only one I can't identify...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

That's all for now. Over and out!

9 Comments:

At 6:09 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your yellow flower appears to be a dahlia.

 
At 9:21 am, Blogger SatTrackCam Leiden said...

I agree, a Dahlia

 
At 9:21 am, Blogger Hieronymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, guys. I knew you wouldn't let me down.

Hmm. The Black Dahlia doesn't sound quite so menacing now...

 
At 8:20 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, my resident botanical expert agrees that it is most likely some type of dahlia. And if not that, then she says it reminds her somewhat of a chrysanthemum or daisy. Or perhaps it's a Blood Gnome in disguise.

 
At 8:25 pm, Blogger Hieronymous Anonymous said...

If it's a Blood Gnome, we're obviously safe as, after the picture was taken, its head fell off.

 
At 11:11 pm, Blogger RACL said...

I agree with Snowy. It's a zinnia.

 
At 5:43 pm, Blogger RACL said...

Incidentally I like your title. And the graffiti. But why camper vans of all things? I suppose it's like my fixation with ketchup bottles. When Snowy-my-love shows me how to put pictures on my blog they will mostly be of ketchup. Or branston pickle.

 
At 4:00 pm, Blogger Hieronymous Anonymous said...

Jasper, I just thought they were the best camper vans I'd ever seen. And I'm easily amused.

 
At 4:34 pm, Blogger RACL said...

welcome to my life, dear.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home