Friday, July 22, 2005

Links Akimbo!

Rinkworks is a special (not as in 'needs') site, especially this bit.

I have no idea where I got this one at all. This is not safe for work, or for children, or for anyone with a nervous disposition and/or a weak stomach.
Tee hee.

And I could probably do with learning cuss control.

In keeping with the publication of the new Harry Potter book, I dug up this cartoon from my favourites list.

This Littlest Hobo cartoon would have to come under the heading of 'what the dickens?'

Mr T respectin' his mother. And mothers worldwide, I'd wager. No further comments.

Finally, read this webcomic.
It's dead good, I promise. You'll kick yourself (with your extendable Mr Gadget leg) if you don't.

I'll leave it at that, for I have wine to drink, and websites to view.
I vow to do another links post soon, though, cataloguing some of the odd sites I have saved on my work computer.

1 Comments:

At 12:11 am, Blogger Charybdis said...

Does it get any better than cats with cricket bats?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home