Thursday, July 07, 2005

Bowing to requests...

(Bad) pictures of my dressing table.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And some more pics of my garden, with (probably unintelligable) commentary. It's a shared garden, so it's huge.

From my front door.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

From where my last photo was aimed, looking along the side of the flats. I should mention that the wall along the back has a railway line behind it. God bless double glazing.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Down from the top of the garden, towards my front door. Note the beauty of my darling Jezebel, a bicycle much-loved, and very ancient.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The small odd patio built at the top of the garden (the wall on the left of the pic in my last post). Overgrown, but great to have barbecues on in the one pleasant week of the summer.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And, as from tomorrow morning, I am camping!
Date of probable next posting: Wednesday of next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home