Wednesday, July 20, 2005

XXX hardcore update!

I have spent the whole afternoon working on a 27-page long 'Allotment Strategy'. My brain may be fried. So, if this update is odd, I blame that. I have another thirty pages to be doing tomorrow.
*sigh*

Anyway.

BDP:

* Still no new Dead Pigeons. Funny...

*Graffiti saying 'Long Live the Tender Trio'. Somebody trying to sound cool? Who can say?
*shrug*

*Spiral giant-worm marks still there.

BDP related:

We went up and round Arthur's Seat on Monday afternoon. The Pigeons had set up an ambush.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

We ran away.

Non BDP:

I had a couple of free lunches at the City Chambers yesterday and the day before. A perk of my job is getting to attend that sort of function. Yesterday, the fact I got to listen to a barbershop quartet and watch eight elderly ladies dance (with feather boas!) to 'Hey, Big Spender' really made my day!
And today it's allotments. Oh well. I can't be a lady who lunches all the time, I s'pose.

5 Comments:

At 8:56 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beware the pigeons
I remember my wife visiting Britland
with me back before she was my wife

She got dive bombed by a pigeon :-/

 
At 9:04 am, Blogger Hieronymous Anonymous said...

I remember getting dive-bombed twice in one day, when I were a lass...

 
At 9:24 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The lack of dead pigeons is easily explained: they're turning into zombies and are roaming around the city. They need to find comatose people whose skulls they can peck open to get at the yummy brains inside. It's a difficult task when using only a beak.

 
At 7:58 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, a pigeon circle jerk. I didn't think avians could do such things.

 
At 11:22 pm, Blogger RACL said...

I saw some wonderful graffiti splashed on the pavements of the nation's capital when I was there over the summer-it advised the public as to what they could do to the president. Very patriotic etc, I mean they obviously love him that much...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home