Monday, January 15, 2007

Why, who's asking?

So the thing with the doctor was so much less scary than I thought it'd be.

She's really nice (and not patronising), and, although I got somewhat tearful a few times, it was more because of just telling someone, rather than any bad reasons.

I was surprised I managed to talk to her for an hour. I really was expecting it to be more awkward. At the end of the session she mentioned that I was doing well to have done so.

So, yeah. It all went well. She (and I) think that the therapy could work, so I'm going back a week on Thursday.
And I have homework! Goddamnit.

Over the weekend, we had movie night with Mouse and her husband (they made a very nice curry thing), and on Sunday we tried to fly our stunt kite. The wind was too strong, and Matt managed to beat the previous record set by Mouse (popping out all three of the support struts) by not only popping the struts out, but having two of them actually remove themselves from the kite as it plummeted to earth. Luckily, we managed to track them down.

Here are some photos that some people may have seen. They're in chronological order, and are of Hastings escaping, then re-escaping when we didn't manage to clip the cage shut quickly enough. Note the annoyed expression when she gets caught.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Labels: , , , , ,

5 Comments:

At 9:54 pm, Blogger Mouse said...

Maybe Hastings is the one who should be going to a therapist... :-P

 
At 10:01 pm, Blogger Nettie said...

Hastings is so cute!

And I'm really glad the therapy went well babe.
*hugs*

 
At 4:35 pm, Blogger LaMa said...

Ah, so Mouse & hubby make a good curry?!? Mouse, marry me...! ;-p

Good to hear all went well.

The girl in my cellar always has a fearful expression when I recapture her.... ;-)

 
At 7:06 pm, Blogger oppiejoe said...

*wonders if her homework is Pass/Fail*

*wonders what it means for all of us if she fails*

*worries*

Study hard sweetie

I hope you find your therapy helpful... It sounds like you got a good therapist - Yay!
*hugs*

 
At 9:58 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol Hastings is so cute! And good to hear that therapy went okay. Yay!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home