Thursday, December 28, 2006

Post-Christmas Talking

Well, the holiday period was quite good.
Matt’s family are fun to hang out with, and we played a lot of games.

I was given a new digital camera (yay!) so now I can post pictures on here again. I bet you’re all thrilled about that.

Playing with the camera on the train home…
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

That was taken shortly before we were stranded in Inverkeithing railway station for an hour, as someone had got themselves hit by a freight train on the Forth Rail Bridge, and no trains were crossing it. Despite the rail staff being less than helpful (in fact, completely useless, including hiding from us when we tried to find out what the hell was going on), we eventually managed to wedge ourselves onto a minibus with twenty other people and finally got into Edinburgh.

I then managed to injure myself at the supermarket – I caught my leg on a metal spike thing sticking out of a tiered stand by the door. It was bloody painful, and I was bleeding. I was with my parents, so my dad went and told the kid at the customer service desk that it should be moved. That was fine. My mum then went up and started loudly saying “My daughter has a hole in her leg! She’s bleeding!” etc, etc. I just backed away from her.
*sigh*
I’m 26. I wish she wouldn’t still do that sort of thing.

Anyway, more photos. I should probably read the manual as opposed to just fiddling with the settings.

Shots of the attractions in Princes Street Gardens. Some of them are weird. The photos, not the shows. Although some of them are odd, too.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This one’s oddly spooky.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Messing with dark and light.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My friend Dave linked me to this, which I have seen before, but I love it and will happily watch it multiple times.

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

At 9:58 pm, Blogger oppiejoe said...

Thanks for the update Boo...

Hope the new injury heals quickly.

*hugs*

 
At 10:04 pm, Blogger Nettie said...

I'm glad you had a great Christmas love and it's good to see new photos. I like photos! Keep em coming.

 
At 8:35 am, Blogger LaMa said...

Yay for the new camera! :-)

So does this mean I finally am going to get the nekkeds...? ;-p

 
At 2:05 pm, Blogger Amy said...

I like the picture on the train! and the first one of the gardens I like alot too!

I recognise the girl on the right of the panel thingy, is she the redhead from 8 simple rules?

 
At 4:21 pm, Blogger Hieronymous Anonymous said...

Heh.
Yes, thundy, she is. I had to check imdb to make sure.

 
At 8:48 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooooo. . .pretty pictures!

*gets mesmerised by the colours*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home