Sunday, December 10, 2006

Since I'm boring even myself...

... here's some other (more entertaining) stuff to keep you faithful few going.

The Post-Rapture Post. Now, you may know that you'll be snatched heavenwards in the Rapture. This service, run by godless heathens, allows you to deliver letters to loved ones who may have led a more sinful life.

These cats make me laugh.

Talking monkey emails! I spent a long time perfecting the most disturbing monkey to send to Matt, telling him it loved him.


I'm saying nothing, other than that I believe some of the filming was done in the Loch Ness visitor centre we visited in May.

Attack Of The Sprouts. A simple game, but quite fun.

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 8:29 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, so that's where we went wrong when hunting Nessie. We didn't have our specially calibrated scientific equipment...Or bright orange nylon rope...

 
At 9:00 am, Blogger Nettie said...

I love the monkey messages! I've alreday sent out a few to some friends. There's nothing more distrurbing than a cheery hello from a badly dressed monkey!

 
At 9:00 am, Blogger Nettie said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 12:53 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Opening page. . .243 items remaining. . ."

Egad, that must be a lot of cat pictures!

 
At 9:46 pm, Blogger oppiejoe said...

I LOVED the kitties Boo... Thanks :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home