Thursday, January 11, 2007

Don't want to sleep...

Because then it will be tomorrow.
And I'm scared.

LaMa - I know they don't show it to the client. But that doesn't mean they don't feel it.

Nettie - I don't think that'll happen, but thanks for the warning.
*laughs*

It doesn't help that I had a read through the literature I was sent with the letter, and it's all slightly... patronising.

Phrases such as "You will then be given appropriate self-help literature to take home and work through."

For one, I've read up on this a lot. Plus, should I feel confident in a piece of literature that can't punctuate correctly?*

*Not in the part I mentioned.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 9:28 am, Blogger Nettie said...

Time has a habit of speeding up when you dread something and slowing down when you look forward to something. Unfortunately it rolls on until we have to face the morning.

*hugs*
Goodluck.

 
At 9:45 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, good luck. I'm sure everything will be fine, though! *hugs*

 
At 12:32 pm, Blogger LaMa said...

Hej, given who you are, I really don't think a therapist will think ill of you.

People differ. Those texts are geared to people who need some patronizing. Your therapist will quickly note you don't need that.

It helps, by the way, if you clearly speak this out to your therapist early on.

The punctuation: yes, that is a serious matter though. No excuse for that.

 
At 5:11 pm, Blogger oppiejoe said...

I call mine a "flake"...

He listened to my most recent concerns and was generally unhelpful with my dilemma (see blog)

I'm glad you felt it wasn't as bad afterwards...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home