Monday, March 06, 2006

T-links!

(do you see what I did there?)

T-shirt slogans that I actually want to have on t-shirts.

Badger the Bacon! Harangue the ham! (an adaptation of my original one)

Skeptics do it double-blinded.

Jesus touches me (deep inside). (sorry, that one's a little dodgy.)

Anybody got any nifty phrases that would look cool on a t-shirt?

Links!

This site is quite fun (N(particularly)SFW, unless you have a pretty damn cool work). Check out the Victorian Sex Cry Generator

My point exactly! I like the diagram.

Hey, guess what? There's an axe in my head!

Here you go, *kiddos. Go crazy.

*This presumably is the plural of 'kiddo'. It's strange that it should look so like the name of one of **Ming the Merciless' children, or something.

**This website is weird...


Bozhe moi! Eto topor v moyei golove!
Until next time...

2 Comments:

At 12:40 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're very strange, Boo...

 
At 8:13 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Which is probably why she fits in with the rest of us so well!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home