Sunday, March 12, 2006

Am I going to hell?

Today it snowed, and we built a snowman. There is a certain moral debate going on in my head about whether, in an area with a lot of young children, we should have made the shot-through-the-eye snowman.
Oh well.

Note the strategic use of red paint.
Image hosting by Photobucket

Exit wound with blood spatter.
Image hosting by Photobucket

Close-up.
Image hosting by Photobucket

Matt and the Dead Boy.
Image hosting by Photobucket

Yes, I know. I'm a sick, sick girl.

Oh, and possibly because I had a tiny bit of sugar, I spent most of the day saying inane things (You: No! Really? But you're usually so pithy and concise! Me: Yes, I know!) and then shushing myself. Out loud. Involuntarily. It wasn't so bad (if you ignore the mockery from the husband) up until the point I said something random, shushed myself jokingly, and then immediately went Shhh!, putting my finger to my lips. I didn't mean to shhh. It just came out. So there you go.

Last night was Movie night at my sister's house again. A Bucket of Blood, Queen of Blood, and Night of the Living Dead were watched, many jokes about blow jobs were made (oh, so very mature), various foodstuffs and alcohols were consumed, and we tried to zip my arms together, but it didn't work.

And I think you mostly know the whole small explosion/tad of being on fire story, so I'll skip that for now.

Yesterday was Birthday of the Sultan of Selangor (Malaysia), and today is Crown Princess' Nameday in Sweden.
Oooh, me finding that daily celebrations webpage was a bad plan.

Toodles!

5 Comments:

At 12:44 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can see a lot of thought went into that snowman...

 
At 7:28 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't worry, Boo: I've made some rather. . .unusual snowmen (and snowthings) over the years as well. If it is a sin, then we're both going to end up in the same place in the end. So you'll have company!

 
At 7:33 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure there's nothing in the bible about not building snowmen with fake bullet wounds, so you're probably okay.

 
At 9:13 am, Blogger Hieronymous Anonymous said...

I should probably point out that, in the end, none of the kids were remotely freaked out by the snowman, asked questions about the paint, and eventually ripped it apart to make snowballs...

 
At 8:18 pm, Blogger Amy said...

I wish it would snow enough for me to make a snowman, that one is (in its own way) cute! and a baby :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home