Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Gosh, I didn't mean for this to be so blasphemous.

Jesus had a puppy. This has to be a spoof, right?
When Jesus made his second coming he was not saved by a rabbit that dug him out of his tomb, but rather by a puppy that directed the rabbit as to where to find our lord. For this we should actually associate easter with our lord and his puppy rather than a rabbit. Below is a depiction of Jesus, his puppy and a rabbit.

It must be. Right? Right? Please tell me it is...

Homeless or Jesus? This is quite an entertaining short game...

Now, I told my sister about this post of mine, regarding British comedy actors. Since she had nothing better to do, she took up the challenge to see if any other actors could be added to the cabal, or any programmes, films etc.
Well! We're going great guns (to the extent of phoning each other up and shouting "Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy!" and so on). So, hopefully, soon there'll be a more in-depth working of this, possibly with charts. I realise this is a risk I'm taking, posting something which nobody cares about bar my sister and I, but I seem to have got away with it in the past!

2 Comments:

At 11:01 am, Blogger Nettie said...

The Jesus or homeless game is rather amusing. As is the idea that Jesus had a puppy. He couldn't have had a puppy, because he didn't exist!

Oh god, now I'm in for a stoning. Does any other athiest have a place for me to hide?

 
At 11:36 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have very strong suspicions that the link about the puppy (which tried to take over my computer, by the way) is being satirical.

The one about homeless people I didn't open just yet, because it was opening at the rate of 1% every seven minutes. So I'll try looking at that some other time, when I'm not using my computer for anything else for a few hours.

Oh, and you are going to burn in the lowermost pits of Hell for your blasphemy, unless you send me $45.00 by next Sunday. You have been warned. I'll also accept payment in horseradish.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home