Tuesday, December 06, 2005

In a world of excitement...

Hurl the confetti, fire the cannons, set off the fireworks!

We should be getting our internet back up and running come the beginning of next week.

It's terribly exciting, mostly as it's taken us ages to get it back. This is, in part, due to BT being asshats, and in part to Matt and I being lazy buggers.

Anyway, they couldn't hook us back up with our old broadband package, but they managed to get us a deal that's about 6 times as fast for the same price. So huzzah. I can catch up on all the websites that I can't touch whilst at work.

Not that I would surf the net whilst at work.
Not me. No.

Also, I got 14 hours of sleep last night. Matt and I went for a nap at 6.30pm as we were both tired, slept through the alarm, then I woke up at 1am. We just thought 'sod it!', turned over, and went back to sleep.
Is this what it feels like to not be sleep-deprived? It's weird.

5 Comments:

At 7:35 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Huzzah!

 
At 1:46 am, Blogger RACL said...

I once went to sleep surprisingly early (about 10 o'clock)and fell into a deep sleep almost straightaway. Shortly thereafter, I had a massive attack of alarm anxiety and decided it was time to wake up. I got up and switched on the light and the tea machine (see blog for further praise)and went downstairs to get breakfast. I was just about to put my bowl of leftover chowder into the microwave when I noticed that the clock read 11:33. I had been staring at my watch or at the clock the entire time I'd been awake.
Luckily I got back to sleep, despite the cuppa tea, with nary a hiccup.

 
At 6:32 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay, now she can get a good start on reaching the 20,000 post goal!!!

 
At 10:03 pm, Blogger LaMa said...

Hurray, Boo in the evenings again!!!

And you can use that nice webcam now....

 
At 4:59 pm, Blogger Charybdis said...

See? I told you he was worst (sic) than I. ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home