Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Gosh, I don't know.

Goth hunting!

A fascinating review of Scream 2. I ambled into it expecting it to be yet another boring online movie review, but it's very special and very well written.

Oh my. I feel nauseous.

Flash site for the film The Grudge. I am a wee feeble chicken, because I can't stop myself from freaking out on this site, even when it's daylight and the sound is muted.

Tickers! As much as I loathe it when people use these in their sig lines (mostly people who are proudly announcing how far on they are in their pregnancy, how soon they're ovulating, how old their precious diddy little child is...), these are quite fun to play with.

International Sleepover ticker.

My cervix feels high and soft even though I've already ovulated. What does this mean?
That was a question I never thought I'd randomly read on a non-birth-related site.
The answer is on one, however, and if you really want to know, you can read it here.

3 Comments:

At 12:28 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! We now have an official countdown for the sleepover!

 
At 1:17 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does this mean that we have an official starting date for it?

And I have to say that whether I found out that my cervix was high or low, I'd be very worried in either case.

 
At 10:03 am, Blogger Hieronymous Anonymous said...

I set it for the 15th of May. I can change it when I know exactly when we're starting.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home