Thursday, November 24, 2005

Linktastic!

I am lazy, and can not think of anything exciting to write (what's new, eh?), so today is all about the linkage, or linkosity if you will.

Goth jokes! My favourite:
How do you get a goth out of a tree?
Cut the rope!

Yes, yes. I know.

Circlemakers. A group who, well, make crop circles.

Postsecret. Strange and moving.

Well, will you?

Operators Standing By! Laughing at stupid people is fun. Judgemental, but fun.

I want. This is so cool.

Lost in Translation.

AprovaĆ§Ć£0, then never was good modernized him, exactly if some these paginations much more mine.

Oh, sorry, I was playing with that last link. I meant:
Ok, so this wasn't the best update ever, although some of those pages are a lot more interesting than mine.

Going to the opening of the Christmas festivities tonight. There will be mulled wine and free ice skating. I'll try not to kill myself. See you later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home