Thursday, November 03, 2005

Episode 2 and all that jazz.

Rewatched Star Wars Episode 2 last night. Or rather, the second half of it.

That was really the bit I wanted to see, what with the big Jedi fight, and Yoda going all kung fu master and all.
My four thoughts on this:

  • Ewan McGregor had obviously been told that he wasn’t to sound too Scottish as Obi Wan. Apparently, the only other accent he can do is upper-class English. You sort of expected him to charge into battle shouting “Stiff upper lip, chaps! Let’s give those bally clones what for, what?”
  • Senator Amidala apparently has magic white clothes that never get dirty.
  • Since all the Sith/ evil Jedis have red lightsabers, does that mean when someone’s gradually turning evil, the lightsaber goes purple? (Or brown if it were green to start off with.) “Watch out for him… he has a mauve lightsaber!”
  • If someone gets slashed with a lightsaber, shouldn’t it cauterize the wound?



Y'know, like, art stuff. Can't remember if I've posted them before. What the hey.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Harry Potter is Evil spoof.

6 Comments:

At 1:16 pm, Blogger LaMa said...

Frankly Boo, I've seen better spoofs than that one...

 
At 1:49 pm, Blogger Hieronymous Anonymous said...

Gosh. My apologies.
*eyeroll*
That was the one I came across.

 
At 3:36 pm, Blogger Charybdis said...

It's okay. We love you for more than your spoofs. :P

 
At 11:52 am, Blogger Nettie said...

Yes, Chary loves you for your boobs, La loves you for your boots and I love you for all our same-sex flirting ;-)

 
At 11:02 pm, Blogger RACL said...

I must say I did think the acting was a bit wooden in that. If the only two accents McGregor can do are Woosterian Brit and Scot, then the only two expressions Hayden Christensen can do are poker face and deep annoyance.

 
At 1:45 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think my favourite line is in EP3

Darth Skywalker comments 'If you aren't with me you're against me'

or words to that effect.

Obi Bob Kenobi replies 'Only a Sith deals in absolutes.'

This statement is itself an absolute!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home