Friday, October 07, 2005

Gits, gits, gits...

Well, if I'm a little on the sporadic side for the next couple of weeks, I apologise.
Those charming people at BT Broadband services have cut off my home internet. Apparently, our direct debit has not gone out for the last three months. This is strange. We don't know why it hasn't, and you'd think they could have mentioned it sooner.
So, this being the month when I'm only on half pay due to the unpaid holiday I took last month, it doesn't seem likely that I will be able to get it back up and running at home until the beginning of November.
Crap, say I.

Also, the word of the day is peripatetic.

6 Comments:

At 7:39 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh no! How can we survive with decreased Hieronymus exposure!?! We'll only have you online for the nine hours a day while you're at work, instead of the usual 15 or 16! Aaaaaaaaah!

*weeps in a very weepy manner*

 
At 2:07 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

* joins in the weeping, adding teeth gnashing *

 
At 2:08 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is both funny and has a dead pigeon in it:

http://www.depict.org/content/films/2003/relationship_over_320.html

 
At 7:30 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Right
*growls angrily*
I intend to boycott BT from here on in
Never again will I ever use any service they offer

How dare they do this....


(the fact I live in the US will make this boycott a little easier admittedly)

 
At 8:47 pm, Blogger RACL said...

Ha I have Comcast. :)

 
At 9:08 am, Blogger Hieronymous Anonymous said...

I have no idea what ComCast is, but I am positive it's a lot better than what we have.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home