Thursday, September 22, 2005

Woe, woe, woe...

I have a migraine. Migraines are hideous, evil things.
However, thanks to the swift action of Matt, and his bringing of aspirin, I think this one might be not too bad.

The ‘sick headaches’ of my youth, migraines as I got older, sporadic strokes and mini-strokes and so forth? Bastards, all of them.

I’m currently on meds to stop me having cluster-migraines, and I suspect I will be for the rest of my life.

*sigh*

Woe is me. Self-pity is the order of the day.
My head hurts.

3 Comments:

At 10:10 pm, Blogger RACL said...

Oh, you poor darling. Have a nice cup of tea. *waves virtual teacup eastwards*

 
At 6:58 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hopefully not in a literal sense, Snowy!

 
At 11:34 pm, Blogger RACL said...

That would not be particularly happy, hm?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home