Tuesday, September 13, 2005

I am THE LORD OF THE SCANNER!

Yes, despite the fact I'm a girl.
So there.

Here are pictures that Matt and I had done whilst on holiday. It was like a photo booth, but it took pictures of you when you weren't expecting it. So exactly like a photo booth.
It then made you pick one of the four photos of you looking like a fool, and converted it into a fake sketch.

Personally, I think they look like those pictures that are drawn of criminals because photographers aren't allowed in court.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And these are the four postcards I bought at the art gallery last week, culminating with my favourite, which I feel suits me so well, and made me laugh in delight for about five minutes.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

4 Comments:

At 3:13 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now I'm waiting to see those photo/sketches of the two of you on television, with Deputy Randy Hammock describing the chase involved.

 
At 3:50 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

They do look like mug shots!

 
At 7:28 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you're innocent
and I'll defend you in court
as a character witness *nods to self*

 
At 1:14 am, Blogger RACL said...

Lord of the Scanner? Or perhaps you're just letting your inner drag queen go back to his day job.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home