Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Raindrops and noses and whiskers on kittens...

Somethingty something and somethingty mittens...
It would be sad if the poor kittens had no noses. Or, y'know, raindrops.

Yes, it's random facts day again today.
There is, after all, naught of excitement under the BDP bar about 50 buttons that someone has left, and the odd large branch that has come down in the wind.

SO!
Today is brought to you by the number... er... 13. And the letter X.

Below is a tragically incomplete list of some of my favourite things.

SMELLS
Matches
Wood fires
Birthday candles
Lavender
Sandalwood

SIGHTS

Snow
Fire
Sparkles
Sunsets
Flowers
Trees

ANIMALS

Magpies
Rodents
Dogs
Most animals, really.

AUTHORS
Terry Pratchett
Tom Holt
Diana Wynne Jones
Robin Hobb

STUFF
Books
Surprises
Ribbon
Boots
Shiny things
Breasts
Internet
Cameras
Drawing
Blustery days
Bones
Black clothing

FOOD

Steak
Pizza
Pasta
Stuffed potatoes
Ben & Jerry’s Chocolate Fudge Brownie ice-cream

ARTISTS
Eduardo Paolozzi
Jack Vettriano
John Duncan

And now you can use that information to stalk me, I guess.

3 Comments:

At 4:27 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wouldn't want to stalk you. On some blustery day you might kick me with your boots and send the magpies to peck my eyes out, then start a wood fire at sunset and use the ribbons to tie me up and burn me at the steak (sic) while reading Tom Holt at me.

 
At 11:16 pm, Blogger RACL said...

You know, I've never really understood what sic. stands for. I shall have to ask Magistra Latina Mea about this.
And Hieronymous- I agree with you about matches; I used to steal the matchbox as a child and sniff the striking strip. (As I keep reassuring my friends, no I am not a druggie!)But you didn't mention music!

 
At 5:49 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooooh
I have your permission to Stalk you :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home