Friday, October 28, 2005

Anyone for a quickie?

Very quick update.

I was awoken at 2.30 this morning by someone knocking on our bedroom window. I had been all virtuous and gone to bed early(ish), but that was more or less scuppered by waking up then. It turned out to be my brother asking if he could sleep on our couch, as there were no trains to my parents' house for another four hours. Bastard*.

In BDP news: walking under the BDP, I saw a fork-lift truck with two Pigeons sitting on it. They have become awfully bold recently about their use of mechanical things. I wonder whether this has any connection to the lack of Seagulls around there recently.

Although I suspect the Seagulls are watching and waiting...

*Of course I said yes. And gave him a blanket and all. He was gone by the time I got up.

5 Comments:

At 11:35 am, Blogger Nettie said...

A quickie with Boo? How could I resist?

 
At 2:39 pm, Blogger Charybdis said...

No quickies here. Usually agonizingly long, with intermittent yelling and crying, followed by object throwing and door slamming.

 
At 2:45 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

He he he, nice one Chary. I'm a bit concerned that they have started to use machinery, very dodgy indeed!

 
At 11:00 pm, Blogger RACL said...

Just read The Birds by Daphne duMaurier...y'all are freaking me out!

 
At 12:37 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should have rolled over and gone back to sleep and
explained to your brother in the morning that you never heard him.

(he's probably have given up after an hour)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home