Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Minutiae and Minarets

Last night, Matt managed to explode one of the plates we got for our wedding. I applaud him. And I am annoyed. But it was jolly impressive.

The Pigeons have now got a small red generator, as well as the large yellow one. I still don’t know what they’re doing with them, but it’s going to be big.

There is what I believe is a Dead Pigeon under the Bridge. However, it’s been lying in a puddle for the last two days, and it has no feathers, and is all a little soggy and oozy and revolting, even for me. So no pictures of it. Sorry!

And, as most people already know, Nettie has decided to come and visit in (hopefully) May.
It's all tremendously exciting. I must think up things for her to see and do.

We would urge any of the MoH crowd who live nearby enough to come over and join us in a Nessie-hunt! Free sofa space for all*!

*No guarantee

Also, I apologise for the lack of minarets in this post.
Here's a page about them. Enjoy!

9 Comments:

At 10:11 pm, Blogger LaMa said...

I cannot promise anything, but if I have the means and time by that time, I might join.

 
At 12:37 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm...could be tempting to fly out with nettie...

 
At 3:14 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, who's going to be used as the Nessie-bait? Traditionally, it ought to be a screaming young virgin, but I think that those might be in short supply. Especially if we let Mort loose in Scotland. . .

 
At 7:08 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So there are a few disadvantages to having moved to the US.

:sniff sniff:

 
At 10:24 am, Blogger Hieronymous Anonymous said...

Go on LaMa!
Go on Smerk!
You know you want to.

And Mort, I wasn't forgetting you, but at the time I wrote this post I wasn't sure if you were a definate.

And also: no shagging people on our sofa.
;-)

 
At 11:31 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's right. Use the table instead.

 
At 10:05 am, Blogger Nettie said...

Smerk, you have to fly our with me. It will make the 20 hour plane trip more bearable.

 
At 3:13 pm, Blogger Charybdis said...

Ha Ha Nettie, it's only a 12 hour flight for me. :P

 
At 10:05 pm, Blogger LaMa said...

Go on LaMa!
You know you want to.


Yes I want to: but it will depend on whether I will have the money and how my general situation would be by that time.

Oh, and I don't want to share the couch, nor the table, with Mort, unless we tie him first so that he cannot move any extremity of his body...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home