Friday, November 11, 2005

Six Items of Profound Truth

1. There are human workmen under the BDP. I saw only one Pigeon today, and no generators. They appear to be lying low.

2. As it's become winter (basically) I have resorted to wearing over-the-knee length stripy socks. They are all black with stripes of colour, except for the ones which are probably my favourite, which have skull and crossbones' on them. I have black and various shades of pink stripe, black and purple stripe, black and blue stripe, black and red stripe, black and purple tiger stripe, black and green stripe... Now, I wonder whether this is an inherent wish to remain childlike, or an inherent wish to not freeze my knees off. Anyway, them with tights under, clumpy boots over, a black miniskirt, some big jumper and fingerless gloves is basically my winter uniform.

3. Having watched 'Most Haunted' on the day before Halloween, I was profoundly unimpressed. Seems I'm not the only one...

4. Well! This MoH International Sleepover, as Nettie calls it, is beginning to burgeon like the buds springing forth from a delicate rose bush. Or something. Both Nettie and Mort are coming, Chary and Acci are looking up flights, and LaMa is going to see whether circumstances are right, closer to the time. I am very, very excited, and it's a whole six months away still! I wonder if anyone has any food allergies. So I can avoid the foods, you understand. Not so I can poison the individual, keep them alive through artificial means, then store them in a box on top of my bookshelves. Lordy, no.

5. Disturbing and fascinating.

6. By the time I next post, I shall be 25 years old. Happy Birthday to me.

5 Comments:

At 12:01 am, Blogger LaMa said...

Disturbing and interesting indeed. During the '80-ies a similar afair happened here in my country, which opened up a debate about how reliable these kind of kids interogation techniques with dolls were.

And happy birthday my love! *smouch*

 
At 5:32 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday me dear! And you can put me on the list for the international sleepover, too!

 
At 12:22 pm, Blogger Nettie said...

Happy Birthday chicky!
*hugs*

Hurrah hurrah, six months to go! Yay for us!

 
At 3:41 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! Don't set the city alight when you try to ignite your birthday candles.

 
At 4:14 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've already left you a note on MoH, but I wanted to drop in again and say happy birthday. :)

W

 

Post a Comment

<< Home