Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Now we know our ABC...

A) Matt has been all kindly and full of husbandly excellence* recently.
So, in a day of happiness and excitement, he had our PS2 replaced, so it again plays DVDs, and got our new internet hooked up at home. So, on Monday, I spent the afternoon sitting on my living room floor in front of the fire, chatting online, watching cartoons and eating onion rings. So hurrah for that.

B) Now we have the opportunity to watch all our horror films, I may have a stab (Oho ho ho, the punnery) at a movie review, if you don't mind being my guinea pigs. My little snuffly, rumpled, scritchity guinea pigs. With your ickle whiskers...

C) I was going to do a ramble about periods and strokes I have had. But then I couldn't be bothered. So count yourself lucky.

D) Conversation we had last night:
ME: Matt, you've got a black thing on your tooth.
MATT: A black thing?
ME: Could be pepper. Or a panther.
MATT: (anxiously) What if it eats my tongue?
ME: (laughing) Why would it eat your tongue?
MATT: Well, it's the nearest fleshy part!
ME: Oh yes, I can see the panther saying "Oooh, a tongue. How delish!"
MATT: Don't be silly. Panthers wouldn't say 'delish'.
ME: ............
MATT: They'd clearly say 'delicious'.
ME: ..........

E) Funny word and funny phrase I heard in today's meeting:
Interoperatibility
Back-end indexing tool

F) Question of the day: Why does my hand smell of coconut?


*I was going to say 'full of husbandly goodness', but if your minds are anything like my mind is, that sounds a little... dodgy.

3 Comments:

At 11:12 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do I have to be a guinea pig? Can't I be a capybara instead? Or even a meerkat?

And I would guess that the coconut smell comes from all the coconut palm trees that thrive in your sunny, tropical city.

 
At 12:05 pm, Blogger Nettie said...

Good thing you stuck with 'excellence' love as my dirty mind would definitely have gone there...

 
At 9:10 pm, Blogger RACL said...

I knew a guinea pig named Lovely Rita Meter Maid once.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home