Monday, December 19, 2005

A.O.O.I.B.C.F.*

*An Observation On Incestuous British Comedian Folks

Bill Bailey
Simon Pegg
Dylan Moran
Tamsin Greig
Jessica Stevenson
Martin Freeman
Kevin Eldon
Lucy Davis (Jasper Carrott's daughter)
Peter Serafinowicz (also the voice of Darth Maul)
Nick Frost

The works of Bill Bailey
Big Train
Spaced
The Office
Black Books
Shaun of the Dead
QI
The Archers


Every single one of those comedians and comedy actors have appeared in at least two of these TV shows (and film, and sketches, and radio show).

There's not really a point to this. It's just something I noticed.

5 Comments:

At 3:59 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What and they've all committed incest?

 
At 10:08 am, Blogger Hieronymous Anonymous said...

Well, no. Not literally.
:-)

 
At 10:43 am, Blogger Nettie said...

Ooh, I love Big Train. Very funny stuff.
I must admit that I've heard of hardly any of these people. On my trip to Scotland, I must be educated!

 
At 10:45 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nettie, you've gotta see Spaced, it rules. (As does Black Books)

 
At 11:07 am, Blogger Hieronymous Anonymous said...

*sigh*
It's been a long time since I last saw Big Train.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home