Saturday, February 14, 2009

My girls, let me show you them.

My pets, that is. Not my breasts. Yeah, I realise that title might be a bit misleading...


Ten.






Be in awe of the whiskers!


Tig and Spock.








Oh, and I think Spock might be losing her hearing. When I want to attract their attention, I whistle (in a specific way) or make a sort of kissy noise. They usually bound to the front of the cage, as they know they'll be getting attention or treats or both. Spock now leaps up out of her house, but doesn't come to the front of the cage. She ends up peering out of the side or whatever, as if she can sort of hear the noise, but can't track down where it came from...
It's odd.

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

At 10:43 pm, Blogger Acci said...

How could you ever consider the notion that we would misunderstand the title of your post and think it was some sort of sexual euphemism? What do you take us for?

Cute little critters, those critters of yours. What is that in the right background of the whisker photo of Ten?

And I ought to get some photos of Marshmallow's whiskers some day. They're oversized for such a small kitty, twice the length of Abby's.

Have you checked to see if Spock's ears are clean?

 
At 11:04 pm, Blogger Hieronymous Anonymous said...

Ha!
That's Matt's t-shirt, but I have only now realised that it looks like Ten is some sort of giant, terrifying monster.

And yes we have.

 
At 4:19 am, Blogger Shawna said...

Well, the woman on the shirt certainly thinks so! lol

And, yes, the critters are uber-cute!

 
At 1:45 pm, Blogger Mouse said...

Cicero is funny when he's lookng for food I've put out in the cage. He stumbles around, looking with his one eye, and doesn't find the food until he thinks to use his sense of smell. ;-)

(Word verification - disate)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home