Sunday, December 28, 2008

Happy Holidays To All!

I'll go into detail in a later post, but I have just two things to say today.

Firstly, please go and visit Small Things.

What's that, you ask?
Why, it's yet another blog from me.

I came to the conclusion yesterday that I needed a photo blog to save this one from slumping into an image-only thing. So Small Things was launched. Small Things is an outlet for my obsessive photography of, well, Small Things. This doesn't mean that this blog will be image-free, of course, but I really can't post all the pictures I want to without missing out a chunk of my weird and freestyle ramblings. And that, obviously, would be a tragic loss.

Please go, look, and comment. I welcome constructive criticisms (emphasis on 'constructive' there, before you get too enthusiastic...) and suggestions for different types of shot or subject matter.

Secondly, I hope everyone is having / has had good holidays.

So... HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

From me and my zombie family*.









*Why yes, my family rock, albeit in a nerdy fashion.

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

At 12:43 am, Blogger Shawna said...

Yay! I love your family! :) I laughed at Rowenna's shirt because I only recently learned about Schroedinger's cat (from Big Bang Theory!) and I totally got the reference! :)

Oh, and I went to your new blog--and I am officially your first follower! lol

*big hugs*

 
At 1:15 am, Blogger Hieronymous Anonymous said...

Rowenna got that t-shirt last Christmas from me. I bought myself one too.
This year, I gave her (amongst other items) a grey t-shirt with black bats all over. I got myself one too.
As I said to her: "Yet another item of clothing which means we have to check what the other is wearing when we go out to somewhere together..."

Yay for 'follower' status!
(I have to admit that I have no idea what that means. ;) )

 
At 3:20 pm, Blogger Acci said...

It means you have another minion, Hieronymous!

And as much as I admire your new blog and its pictures, I can't tell you there how much I do so as it won't let me comment. So my silence on that blog isn't due to my being utterly horrified or anything. ;)

 
At 3:36 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just loved the HAPPY GRANDMA ZOMBIE!!

you know you've made a good undead creature when they smile about it! LOL

Merry christmas you kook!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home