Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Gosh...

Wow. Nearly four months, huh?

I'm a naughty blogger, I admit it. Not even being online for months?
Still, I'm sure you're all happy to see me back, and missed me terribly, and want to kiss me for returning, right? Right?

Ok, down to business. Obviously, I survived without Matt.

I have been trying, over and over, to write a blog post about our amazing Australian adventure, but I can't make it work.

I have realised that it's because I haven't written ANY blog post or anything else like that for so long...

So... hello, blog readers. I'm (hopefully) back.

*kisses*

P.S. It's my birthday tomorrow!

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 8:32 pm, Blogger oppiejoe said...

Hi
*kisses*
*Happy Happy - Joy Joy!*

 
At 8:37 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait. . .we're just supposed to take your word that you survived without Matt? How do we know you're not really a replicant?!?

And huzzah for your (or your clone's) return!

 
At 4:09 am, Blogger Shawna said...

*hugs and kisses*
We missed you, hon! So glad you're back! Happy birthday tomorrow!

Oh, and my verification word is "polymeti"--it's weird...they've gotten to be more and more like real words lately...

 
At 9:54 am, Blogger Smerk said...

Yay! Glad to have you back. :)

 
At 2:57 pm, Blogger Iridium said...

Hi, Good to see your back, Happy Birthday!.

 
At 4:31 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Oh, and my verification word is "polymeti"--it's weird...they've gotten to be more and more like real words lately..." -- Shawna

Heh. . .that's actually Classical Greek (very very bad Greek) for "lots of thoughts". ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home