Friday, May 23, 2008

A week on.

Well, we're getting by. It's been just over a week since Hastings went, and it's getting better. I feel terribly guilty still, though, as my thought at the time was "I'd give up either of the other rats to still have her."

I'm coming round to the realisation that that's a normal thing to think. They are gorgeous, and I love them, but we've only had them for a couple of months, and we'd had Hastings for two years.

It doesn't stop me feeling guilty, but I think it's a natural thing to think whilst in such pain. Not nice, but understandable.

Anyway, the little girls are being very comforting. We have been wuzzing them a lot. They're getting braver, which is nice. In this photo, Matt appears to be oozing rats from the ears. It's Spock on the left, and Tig on the right. I adore this photo, by the way, and please excuse the mess.



Ok, I promised Nettie, as a form of moral support, that I would post my before and after stats from ten weeks of my Callanetics class. Unfortunately, I didn't have time to get it down in writing as to which bits had lost what, but I'll be able to tell you next week. All I can remember is that, over seven different places, I have lost seven and a half inches. Including three inches from my waist. I'm pretty happy with that. All the stuff that used to be flab seems to have become muscle, too, and I'm a lot more confident.

And now I must go and prepare for Eurovision tomorrow.
*hugs*

Labels: , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 11:12 pm, Blogger Nettie said...

Awww, aren't they so cute! Tig is just adorable!

Way to go love for losing so many inches! I'm really glad that you've gotten a confidence boost as well!

I can't wait for my Callanetics dvd to arrive :)

 
At 11:56 pm, Blogger Mouse said...

Yay for wuzzy little rats, and for Eurovision!

 
At 3:28 am, Blogger Shawna said...

What's Eurovision?
And yes, the girls are adorable! : )
And ditto what Nettie said! Methinks I'm going to pull out my Callanetics tape (and maybe look for a DVD).
*hugs*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home