Sunday, November 04, 2007

Return of the Jedi Photos

Well, I did promise photos of the house...

These were taken whilst sitting on our green sofa, which is in a middling position along the back wall of the living room, so they make the room look about half as big as it is. And kinda squinty. I'll get better shots soon.




The hall, pointing towards the front door at the far end. The door on the right is into our bedroom, the one on the left is our kitchen.

The ladder is behind the front door when it's open.
Oh, and the hatch leads into the attic where Alfie the Cockney Murderer lives (when we first opened the hatch, a scalpel fell out, narrowly missing my face. Hence Alfie).



And this is pointing the other way. The door on the right is the kitchen, the doors on the left are our bedroom and the living room, the door at the end is a cupboard, and the hall turns right at the end to lead to the bathroom and spare room / library.



I was trying to take a photo of Hobble to show how fluffy she is, and how well she's recovered, since she'd been taken to the vet and got medication. She wasn't compliant, so you'll just have to make do with a shot of her looking even more mental than normal.



I went shopping today. I actually buy clothes very rarely. I find it difficult when different shops mean I fit different sizes, and I loathe changing rooms, what with their fluorescent lights and overheated tiny cubicles. However, I needed work clothes, so I managed to track these down. I went for the "they look like they'd fit me. I'll just buy them and try them on at home in comfort, then bring them back if they don't fit." routine.

I tried them on together, however, and not only do they fit, they also look great, especially with my high-heeled knee boots. I doubt I'm turning into a fashionista, but it's nice to feel stylish once in a while.

The top is a slightly tunic-y fitted top with sort of art deco detail around the bust, and a scoop neck.


And the skirt is faux-seude, slightly less blue-ish than this photo suggests, swingy, and just mid-calf.

Lastly, and traditionally... some graffiti. All found on the National Museum of Scotland.



Labels: , , , ,

7 Comments:

At 4:04 am, Blogger Tah said...

I like the tall, skinny bookcase next to the door!

And, what? No photos of you modelling the clothes? :-(

 
At 2:11 pm, Blogger LaMa said...

The house looks very cool! :-)

 
At 9:23 pm, Blogger oppiejoe said...

kewl beans sweetie!

Thanks for sharing.

 
At 2:20 am, Blogger AmberDawn said...

Can I borrow the skirt? ;-)

 
At 9:35 am, Blogger Smerk said...

I quite like the skirt, too. :)

 
At 10:39 pm, Blogger Nettie said...

The house looks awesome sweetie.

 
At 1:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks like a real genuine official house! Hurrah!

And I, for one, do not want to borrow your skirt. But I'm sure it looks simply fabulous upon you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home