Friday, October 26, 2007

Awkward

It's been so long that it's difficult to get back into the swing of this bloggery malarkey.

So... what's new with me?
Well, new house.
I love this flat. It's lovely and high-ceilinged and homely. It's the sort of house that needs books and art in it.

I'm working at a school for the deaf. Now I'm rid of my vastly annoying co-worker, I love my job. I'm there for another few weeks, at least, so that's good.

God, my writing's rusty.

Oh well. I'll update again soon. I just wanted to prove I haven't quit the blog altogether.

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

At 3:51 am, Blogger Smerk said...

Good, I'm glad you've not given up on your blog just yet.

 
At 4:39 am, Blogger Tah said...

Welcome back. You better not quit the blog!

 
At 1:14 pm, Blogger LaMa said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 1:38 pm, Blogger LaMa said...

Good to hear you enjoy the house! And the job.

 
At 10:05 am, Blogger Nettie said...

Thank God you're back! No one seems to be updating much lately so it's good to know you're back in action.

 
At 9:30 pm, Blogger Amy said...

Yay! Welcome back!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home