Thursday, May 24, 2007

Cafepress

I'm really wanting to move on with my cafepress shop, as so often people say of my drawings "That would look great on a t-shirt!" and that way, I could point them towards somewhere they could get one (cheeky, I know, but what the hey...)

Two problems.

Firstly, when my old computer died, it wiped all the scans I had done.

Secondly, I can only have one design per product per shop, if I don't want to upgrade to Premium. I don't want to do that because I drastically doubt that I'd make enough money to cover the charge (I'll be surprised if I make any money, to be honest.) So I'd have to set up a separate shop for each design I want to use.

So I have to scan everything again (300dpi - I'm remembering, Carlotta!), choose which ones I want to use, work out what products I want to put them on, then set up shops for each design.

This all seems like a lot of work all of a sudden.

My deviantART page is here, if anyone has any suggestions as to which designs should be put on products.

And now I'm off to hook up the scanner to the laptop, and settle down to an evening of re-scanning.

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

At 7:41 pm, Blogger MadCarlotta said...

Hell, I didn't know you could only do one design per shop! That sucks!

If I get a job, I will buy a premium account and you can use it, hows that?

 
At 7:59 pm, Blogger oppiejoe said...

I like puppet, Tangle 2, angel, and gem...

 
At 11:21 pm, Blogger Nettie said...

I'd buy a shirt Boo!

 
At 5:19 am, Blogger Tah said...

I like all your artwork. Though 'The Original Binty' probably wouldn't work well on a t-shirt. ;)

 
At 12:16 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey you actually have some cool pictures there, you should design me a CD cover sometime!

 
At 3:01 am, Blogger Smerk said...

Yay! We can all go round wearing Boo's art! My favourites would have to be Shoal, Tangle 2 and Shatter. :)

 
At 1:23 am, Blogger Mouse said...

*This all seems like a lot of work all of a sudden.*

Well, it's not like you've got much else to do... ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home