Thursday, May 03, 2007

Let's talk about health, baby...

Sorry for the lack of content. I swear I'll get around to writing a proper post one of these days. One with pictures, or descriptions of what I've been up to, or the semi-coherant rambling that you've all grown to know and cope with.

But, to be honest, that's not occupying my mind right now.

Ok, everyone knows about my pregnancy scare a couple of weeks back, yes?
A week and a half of cramps.

Y'know, I'd prefer that to this.
I had a lump. I went to the nurse and she gave me antibiotics.
They worked a bit. The lump is less swollen and painful than it was.

But since I finished the course of antibiotics, I have come up in more lumps.
A couple in my underarm, one on my pelvis, and one somewhere I shan't specify.

I saw the nurse again today, and she says that they all seem to be different things.
She doesn't know why they've all popped up (no pun intended) at the same time, and she's quite concerned about it.

I gave urine (peeing in a tube is quite difficult) and she extracted two vials of blood.

Basically, she thinks my immune system is fucked.

So, they're testing for diabetes, plus many other exciting (I'm sure) problems.

Y'know, this combined with my exciting new-found migraine trigger of citrus, my aching joints, my cramps (thanks, fucking menstruation), and my weariness...

Oh, and not to forget my racing brain that makes me unable to sleep and makes me post at this hour?

Well, it brings to you the delightful mix of manias that is this entry.

Why am I even going over this? It's not like people who aren't friends of mine read the damn thing...

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 8:59 am, Blogger Nettie said...

I think somebody needs a hug!

*bigbighugs*

 
At 2:18 pm, Blogger MadCarlotta said...

I agree!

*hug*

I'm sure you'll be just fine dear

 
At 11:40 pm, Blogger Mouse said...

Don't panic until the doctor tells you to...
*bighugs*

 
At 11:16 pm, Blogger LaMa said...

* very big hug *

Poor Boo. This all isn't easy.

 
At 7:44 pm, Blogger Amy said...

*hugs*

It'll all work out great, hunifr

 
At 2:01 pm, Blogger oppiejoe said...

joins in on the hug party (as much for myself as for my friend... ...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home