Thursday, July 19, 2007

M.....Matthew?

I'll get holiday posts up once I've sorted out the photos, but here's a short snippet of conversation to tide you over.

Location: Bed.

Me (stroking Matt's nose): Your skin is dry. What did I tell you to do?
Matt: Exfoliate?
Me: Well, yes, but that's not what I was thinking of. It begins with M. M...
Matt: M... Matthew?
Me (laughing): I wasn't asking your name! It was something we've discussed before.
Matt: Look both ways before crossing the road?
Me: No. It was about something you use.
Matt: Hemp!
Me: Well, yes, but what is it?
Matt: It's a plant of the cannabis family, used in a variety of products...
Me: Specifically this use. You're not going to be using hemp rope on your nose, are you?
Matt: Hemp moisturiser?
Me: Yes!

A lot of conversation for very little output...

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 12:25 am, Blogger Mouse said...

Why am I not surprised? ;-)

 
At 4:11 am, Blogger Smerk said...

I know I'm not that surprised. :)

 
At 12:45 am, Blogger Nettie said...

lol
Bedtime conversations are always good fun.

 
At 6:49 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like conversations I sometimes have.

 
At 6:47 pm, Blogger oppiejoe said...

I saw this on video posted to youtube...

*Laughs hysterically to self*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home