Monday, February 05, 2007

Jaunt around Edinburgh with Matt and me...

In order of our seeing these around town on Saturday…

I really wish the abandoned pub at the top of the road would remove the scary mannequin. It’s unnerving.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Someone appears to have become cross with their TV – we saw this one with its stickers out by the bins.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

One of the most terrifying “Valentine’s” themed items I’ve ever seen. They sing Don’t Go Breaking My Heart, and people are expected to pay £16.99 for these… these… monstrosities?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

There’s just something funny to me about the added “and we mean it”…
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I like to pronounce it “boobly”.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

It’s just pretty.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Fishes! Damn, they move fast. And I like the light patterns on the water.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The ceiling of the main hall of the museum…
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The photo of the happy fudge chef in the fudge shop.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

People honestly don’t think the statue of Robert Ferguson is scary?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Terrorist Blair. Pithy. And written on a bus shelter seat.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Crooks. Written right beside the above statement. Interesting. Ish.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

At 8:28 pm, Blogger Mouse said...

Heh, I've seen that sign, and I say it 'boobly' too. Also, those poodles are one of the creepiest things I've ever seen!

 
At 11:02 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmnmmmm. . .does that store that carries those singing poodles make rush overseas Valentine's Day deliveries to other Commonwealth nations, by any chance?

 
At 12:41 pm, Blogger LaMa said...

Ugh, I am in trouble deciding what is most creepy: that mannequin, that statue or those poodles.... 8-o

 
At 6:06 pm, Blogger oppiejoe said...

thanks for the pics :)

I really liked the fish...

 
At 10:32 pm, Blogger Nettie said...

I miss Edinburgh :(
Wish I could have been there with you, taking pictures and having a laugh.
*sigh*

 
At 10:06 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Erm...I think I would be very scared if I received those poodles...

And I miss Edinburgh (and everyone) too!

 
At 9:35 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Darn, I think the singing poodles got misplaced in shipment.

Sorry, Smerk.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home