Thursday, September 14, 2006

For better or worse.

There's some things I won't write about on here. I think my sex life is too much information for a lot of you (shout out to my family, here), so you have to put up with scintillating descriptions of the plants I have, and odd conversations that occur. You poor bastards.

As you can imagine, Matt puts up with a lot. A lot, bless him.

  • I sing in the bathroom. And not just in the shower.
  • I make dewey decimal system jokes.
  • I need a certain amount of tea every day.
  • If, for example*, I am sitting on the back of the sofa brushing Matt's hair, and then he gets up and the whole sofa goes over backwards with me on it, I will go on and on about "Oh, woe is me! My husband wants me dead!" for at least half an hour.
  • I just persuaded him to try the fish vertebrae out of a tin of salmon, like I like to eat. I don't think he'll be forgiving me for this one.

    *'For example' meaning 'as happened last night'...

7 Comments:

At 7:14 pm, Blogger Amy said...

Lol, I would so love to be a fly living on your wall flora!

 
At 8:15 pm, Blogger LaMa said...

but...we know about the whips and crops already... :-p

 
At 11:19 pm, Blogger Nettie said...

You need a certain amount of tea each day??? I hadn't noticed! :-P

 
At 4:54 pm, Blogger Charybdis said...

You could always email me the information about your sex life. I'm collecting it in a database for future reference.

 
At 3:02 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

:D I'm amazed that there is room for your couch to tip over!

 
At 7:49 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

When it comes to ways to creatively demolish herself or her surroundings, Smerk, Boo can always find a way.

 
At 7:18 pm, Blogger oppiejoe said...

I found out how posting too much can be disastrous... good plan Boo.

Your stuff is still interesting and exciting without a lot of the private details.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home