Friday, August 25, 2006

Huh. Hello.

Well, what to say?

I have spent this week trying to write applications. You know me, I'm not great at promoting myself. It's good, though, that I have people around me who can see all the good in me, and my worth, even if I sometimes can't. I would not have got these done without them.

I am also determined. I am determined that I am not going back to being a waitress. I am not going to be unemployed. When I get my next job, whether it is or isn't the one I am so desperately hoping for, it is going to be something that is worth my while. That I enjoy. That is worth having me doing. There's no way in hell I'm going back. I had my chance. I had my help. I can't rely on that this time.

Oh, here:

PrusSim Blue - the racist pop siblings in Sim form. Good for a chuckle (at them).

Just... interesting. Well-written, y'know?

Excellent art, each with a little story or anecdote.

The End.

PS. Going to see Kitty Flanagan tonight. Yay!

3 Comments:

At 9:08 pm, Blogger Amy said...

Hey! I'm a waitress (on occaision)... okay I hate it.. Good on you for knowing your better than waitressing :) You WILL find something you love doing and is worthwhile, you deserve it honey!

 
At 12:00 am, Blogger Nettie said...

How was Kitty in the end? I bet you had a great time, she's so funny!
'Sara, Sara sweetie, did you know your names' actually pronounced Sarah, but your Mum's pretentious?'

And don't stress too much about your job honey. As my mum says, when one door closes. another one opens, you just have to see it.

 
At 7:18 pm, Blogger oppiejoe said...

*hugs* Boo...

You will survive this time and find something that suits you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home