Thursday, July 20, 2006

Experi-Mental Productions

Ok, I know my telling you how cool my siblings are is getting old, but...
Experi-Mental Productions.

These are films made by my more elusive and mysterious brother, Dave.

He's been interested in film-making and so on for ages, and I was pleasantly surprised to find that he now has a website. I think he's got a great idea of music to go with mood, and I basically really like his videos.

In Baby-sitting, the 3rd of the four, you'll probably (possibly?) recognise Huw, of Laugh Like Pa semi-fame as the star, plus being responsible for the music for it.

I just can't get over how good these videos are, considering they're filmed on Dave's digital camera which can only capture one minute of silent footage at a go.

Obviously, I'm completely unbiased.

ETA: I just spoke to him, and he got into college to do film-making! Yay Dave!

3 Comments:

At 8:17 pm, Blogger Mouse said...

Woohoo for Dave! Next time I'm at someone's house where there's broadband I'll have to watch the films.

 
At 11:30 pm, Blogger LaMa said...

THAT is VERY, very cool!!!!!

 
At 12:15 pm, Blogger Amy said...

They are awesome! I still wish I was good at anything whatsoever to do with art. I love photography, digital photography, film. I'd settle for half decent stickmen though, as desperate as I am.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home