Thursday, June 15, 2006

Dis-jointed, de-jointed, un-jointed and sub-jointed.

Today it is warm and sunny and beautiful. I am highly suspicious.

On the way to work, the sun was beating down on my head (a little too strongly, if you must know), but now that I'm ensconsed in my office, the view out of the window (and what a view it is, ladies and gentlemen) seems a little on the grey and cloudy side.

Anyway, enough of that.
So, what's new? How are you? I love your shoes. Have you been working out?

We're going to go see the ever talented and enthusiastic Laugh Like Pa play again tonight. Should be entertaining.
Note to self: don't heckle. This time.

What else?
Well, I need to get a bigger cup for tea at work, so I don't spend the entire day boiling the kettle every three minutes like some crazed tea-monkey. Seriously, the cup I'm using at the moment is about half the size of an average mug, and y'all know I've got to drink at least three pints of tea a day (and make sure my speed doesn't drop below 50mph) so that I don't explode.

Ok, a distraction...

Here's some old pictures I found. When I say 'old', I mean they were taken at Christmas (except for the one of Matt, which was taken earlier). Bear in mind that I was coming down with flu at that point last year, so that's why the photos are fuzzy. Because of the flu. Yup.

Matt and Mouse (with blue hair) playing on toy diggers.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

David hanging out.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Huw hurdling like a mofo.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Matt colouring in at the opening of one of our exhibitions.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I think everyone knows I've put 'Shoal' up on Litmocracy. Fingers crossed.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Ok, that'll do for now.

3 Comments:

At 12:29 pm, Blogger Nettie said...

I tried to see if there was a hidden code in all the bright green letters but I couldn't see one. Not that that means there isn't one...

The look of concentration on Matt's face while colouring made me laugh so hard! It's so cute! And make sure you tell him that because I know he'll find it annoying. He might even have a 'look' ;-)

 
At 2:35 pm, Blogger Hieronymous Anonymous said...

No code - I was just buggering about with the colours.

Yes, I'll be sure to tell Matt. I'll report back.
;-)

 
At 7:03 pm, Blogger Charybdis said...

I feel like someone is watching me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home