Saturday, June 17, 2006

Liszt

1. I am working tomorrow. Yippedy-fucking-doodah.

2. We were walking down the road this evening and a pink limo went past with the required trollops hanging out of the window screaming and drinking. One of them shrieked at us and, when we didn't respond, came out with

"Fuck you, you smelly _____!"

Now, the saddest part of this whole exchange was that we missed the last word of the insight due to her slurring. How am I meant to know how I am to think of myself is she doesn't enunciate properly?

3. We were at Rowenna and Chris' house. We had a barbecue and watched Coneheads. Nyeh. Didn't do it for me. It's too shallow a gag (people are immersed in a culture they don't understand and make amusing errors in etiquette. Hilarity ensues.) to sustain my interest. As ever, YMMV.

4. My friend Capper randomly asked Matt and I to go shopping yesterday. We got technology and books. Capper kindly bought me a USB cup warmer for my tea. I stand by my assertation that it's the second most useless invention ever. Fun to play with, though.

5. We have a pet rat. Hastings is an albino fancy rat. The fur on her head is thinner, so she has a pink head. Mondo cuteo. She's about 4-6 inches long, depending if she's hunched or stretched, and her tail's about 5 or 6 inches long. I did already take photos, but I think I left my camera at Rowenna's house. Bugger.

Ok, I'm off to stalk the rat. Later!

ETA: The kettle isn't working! The kettle! Surely, 'tis the end of the world!
*weeps for her lost tea, and goes to check the seas for signs of boiling blood*

4 Comments:

At 9:19 pm, Blogger Mouse said...

Well I like Coneheads, so there!

 
At 11:30 pm, Blogger LaMa said...

are you going to talk to Hastings in semi-Belgian-French English, Mon Ami? :-p

(please tell me you shan't grow a moustache...)

 
At 4:34 am, Blogger Nettie said...

And which Government department does Hastings work for? I fear no one can ever replace Head of Homeland Security, but I can't imagine one of your rodents NOT working for the government.

 
At 5:42 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Huzzah for the new member of the family.

And no working kettle? Doom!!!! Or you could just try boiling water on the stove. Or get a new kettle. ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home