Sunday, July 09, 2006

Fresh are the roses.

Early one morning, just as the sun was rising,
I heard a maiden singing in the valley below:
"Oh don't deceive me: Oh, never leave me.
How could you use a poor maiden so?

Oh, gay is the garland, and fresh are the roses,
I've cull'd from the garden to bind on thy brow.
Oh, don't deceive me: Oh, never leave me.
How could you use a poor maiden so?

Remember the vows that you made to your Mary,
Remember the bower where you vowed to be true.
Oh, don't deceive me: Oh, never leave me.
How could you use a poor maiden so?"


Thus sang the poor maiden, her sorrows bewailing,
Thus sang the poor maid in the valley below;
"Oh, don't deceive me: Oh, never leave me.
How could you use a poor maiden so?"


I'm home and safe, and shall hopefully post photos tomorrow.
It feels all weird to be back.

7 Comments:

At 3:24 am, Blogger Charybdis said...

Missed you, love.

 
At 5:38 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I expect that you feel weird just because you are weird, my dear. But we wouldn't want you to be any other way.

 
At 9:57 am, Blogger Nettie said...

Glad you're back babe! It was odd jumping onto MoH and finding no one around who had time to chat.

 
At 8:21 pm, Blogger Amy said...

yay! boo;s back! I can be happy again ^_^

 
At 12:35 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Huzzah! It's good to have you back, Boo.

 
At 4:47 pm, Blogger LaMa said...

* sigh of relief *

 
At 10:44 pm, Blogger Amy said...

*does the welcome home dance, as seen on OTCC*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home