Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Spam I Received Today

Senders' names in brackets, when they make more sense or make them funnier.

(GirlsLovê) AGiàntDick

re:..Hultgren

(viag--permanent'grow) Re:

UniquêPênisEnlàrgêmêntSystêm

you nëëd a fùk friend

ah what is up

want to see you

Lðw cðst Vi ágrá, L ëvitrá, & Ciá lis

(MàkéY0urMành00d) S0BigItDràgs

useEphedra - its#1

HotPharmaceuticals at7O%-off!

PremiumSavings upTo70%!

Still Time to LoseWeight For Summer

(Your Invited) to get laid

(longerhardererection) Re:

wänted: ScrèwBùddy

AllTheBest

(énlarge) YourPénis

(ailey A carolin) iwantyounow

(erectusmen' senhance...) Re:

(weightlosssensation) Re:

(MakéY0urManh00d) LàrgérThénTheT0pP0rnStàrs

(The Old Breconian...) RE: FW:

(Sxy_Wife) craving cöck

You know, I think I like the one in yellow most. Anyone else received any amusing spam lately?

6 Comments:

At 4:05 pm, Blogger Charybdis said...

So, are you going to be getting your penis enlarged?

 
At 8:27 pm, Blogger Amy said...

You really need a spam filter boobabe :)

 
At 9:28 pm, Blogger Mouse said...

You get far better(?) spam than I do!

 
At 7:35 am, Blogger LaMa said...

Hmmmm, most SPAM (about 100/day...) is directly filtered out here by my Thunderbird....

 
At 3:18 pm, Blogger Charybdis said...

Thunderbird catches about 2/3 of my spam. Quite a lot still manages to slip through, especially that damnable Business Week crap.

 
At 3:22 pm, Blogger Hieronymous Anonymous said...

I probably will not be taking them up on their kind offer to 'make my manhood so big it drags'.

I don't really mind the spam. It's from my secondary hotmail address (the one I use to sign up for potentially slightly dodgy sites) and all of this have been picked up as spam anyway, so it's not like I have to wade through them to find any actual emails.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home