Saturday, March 14, 2009

What am I enjoying right now?

Just a little list of what's making me smile today.

For art nerds like me...

A webcomic about librarians (for book nerds like me). Oh yes.

I'm also loving Rat Loves Cat. I warn you now, the video should be on cuteoverload.com. And this video made me laugh out loud. This one's pretty sweet - I like the guy's reasoning - if a dog, a cat and a rat can get along, why can't we? A little simplistic, perhaps, but sweet.

Oh yes. Finally, probably much to the disappointment of the ever-so-brave anonymous commenter from a few posts ago, (Note to said person: going through the commenting procedure solely to wish my hamster dead? That's just pathetic. Get a life.) Ten is still hale and hearty and currently, as I sit here, trying to surreptitiously eat her treats so that I will think she doesn't have any.
Anyway, here's a video of her that I took last weekend. The whole video runs to three minutes or so, but most of it is just her having a scuffle with the kitchen roll tube we put in her cage. The real comedy gold is at the beginning. Hamster FAIL!

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 2:23 pm, Blogger Mouse said...

*is still laughing at Ten*

Maybe she was using it as a lift/elevator? She certainly trotted out like it was all intentional!

 
At 4:26 pm, Blogger Acci said...

So I take it that you're really an art book nerd, then?

And power to the hamsters! Woo! My first wife had a hamster, and she would give it these hamster snack things that were like little twigs made of compressed seeds and yummy things. So, of course, the hamster would always pick them up in its mouth and then try to run through the narrow tubes that comprised much of its home. Not the most effective of plans. And the little beastie would do it every time.

 
At 8:17 pm, Blogger Hieronymous Anonymous said...

Oh yes. I should also mention that the little pile of black things on the table by her cage are raisins, and not poo...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home