Sunday, November 05, 2006

I need a new camera.

My current one's all scratched up and doesn't have a flash any more or anything.

Thanks for sharing...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I like the focus in this one. And the water-filled chip box.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Beergut 100.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

A fuzzy picture of some disused railway lines.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I got bored and patterned my hand.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Et tu?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

A shiny plant.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Happy Bonfire Night!

4 Comments:

At 10:42 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

New cameras are good. I love my new one. Technically a birthday present to myself...;-)

 
At 3:05 pm, Blogger Amy said...

you did get kinda bored when you drew on your hand huh?

Was just thinking, there might be people all over edinburgh desperately graffitiing your streets just in case they perchance make it onto this blog.

would be kinda cool

 
At 4:24 pm, Blogger oppiejoe said...

Nice scribbles on teh hand Boo :)

 
At 7:35 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uh oh. . .now you've given all the Edinburghers ideas, Thundy!

And I really ought to try going into town and taking some pictures of that "Thunder Boo!" graffiti there before it vanishes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home