Friday, October 13, 2006

I'm not a shill, honest...

So...

Let's get more girly, shall we? I finally splashed out again on my soap. Oh, the soap. It's like moonbeams and rainbows. Well, at least, it's like something that smooths and moisturises, and makes your skin feel fabulous.

I'd been without for a bit, due to the rotten job situation.
Oh, how I missed it. I use it all over, rather than just for the bum and thighs, which kinda adds to the expense...

I've turned into such a girl about it. I'm usually a tomboy when it comes to skin and hair care. I found a shampoo and conditioner that works, so I don't change it. People gave me soap and body washes for Christmas (Oh, so many, every year!), so they'd last me until the next batch. No more.

I think I scared the guy in Lush with my worry - we walked in, I headed to where they usually keep it, and it wasn't there. I almost had a panic attack. I was clutching Matt, going "Matt? Where is it? Where's my soap? I can't see it!" (Remember that I said he puts up with a lot, yes?) Long story... well, not so long, they'd moved it, I was very relieved, shop guy looked concerned.

Don't worry, I've not turned soft. Proper update to follow.

4 Comments:

At 11:16 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Ingredients: Cocoa Butter (Theobroma cacao), Shea Butter (Butyrospermum parkii), Ground Rice (Oryza sativa), Ground Almonds (Prunus dulcis), Ground Aduki Beans (Phaseolus), Perfume, Lavender Oil (Lavandula hybrida), Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum), *Citral, *Limonene, *Linalool."

Wow, it sounds like you could probably just eat the stuff and let it do its work from the inside out.

And my word verification this time is (I think) qgdqdkqpg in really weird font. Your blog hates me and is trying to keep me from posting, Boo.

 
At 1:27 pm, Blogger Nettie said...

Ok, I was reading your post and, before I'd clicked on the link and found out about your wonder soap, was thinking that most people use soap all over anyway, not just on the bum and thighs. I thought maybe it was a weird British thing...
But now I'm up to speed on what's really going on and I'm glad to know you use soap all over! ;-)

 
At 7:38 pm, Blogger Amy said...

Aww soap!

That is all.

 
At 5:11 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nettie, Scots only use soap on the lower part of their body. That way their top half gets nice and greasy and all the rain just sort of rolls off of them. It also helps to deflect attacks by feral haggii.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home