Friday, October 27, 2006

Captain Hastings

Hastings has gone into heat for the first time. Our baby is growing up!

I've also discovered, about half an hour ago, that she loves Kraft Cheesy Pasta. I gave her one piece of the macaroni, which she snatched and gobbled up, then she licked the bars through which I'd passed it. Weirdo.

Here's some pictures. Since I've knackered my camera, and it no longer has a working flash, these show her outside, trying to drink the raindrops.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Here's a picture I took a while back (I think she's licking his hand). Note Matt's and her matching evil eyes.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

3 Comments:

At 12:28 pm, Blogger Amy said...

Hastings is so cute :)

And loving the green nail varnish! I need some!

 
At 3:56 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Darn it, Thunder. I was going to say virtually the same thing!

 
At 8:36 am, Blogger Nettie said...

Gee, it's raining there...why does that not surprise me???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home