Sunday, January 29, 2006

Photo Party!

Dead Pigeon.
Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

A huge circle o' poo.
Image hosting by Photobucket

Some bizarre graffiti...
Image hosting by Photobucket

...and one that makes me laugh.
Image hosting by Photobucket

A lovely bra. And an unhoovered carpet.
Image hosting by Photobucket

Some of my beloved plants. The two in front (l-r) are Tasha and Erica, the ones I bought yesterday, and the ones at the back (l-r) are Eddie (who I bought today), Giles and Spike.
Image hosting by Photobucket

A really odd photo of Johnny taken from above.
Image hosting by Photobucket

A sexy picture of my beloved man's watch and my wrist.
Image hosting by Photobucket

Oh, also, someone found my blog by MSN-searching the phrase 'How to give better blowjobs' (see my post here...)

I'm strangely happy about that.

9 Comments:

At 11:02 pm, Blogger Liquid said...

Hmmmm....interesting! I'll revisit soon!

Suzan

 
At 11:29 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

not sure what I like more, dead pigeons, cute little Johnny Ransom or the bra...well, since it is an empty bra I suppose I will go with Johnny :)

 
At 12:22 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoo! We've been lacking dead pigeon activity for quite some time! Nice photos...

 
At 3:00 am, Blogger LaMa said...

"alleschwindel" is a slightly contracted form of two German words: alles schwindel = "all fraud".

 
At 10:08 am, Blogger Hieronymous Anonymous said...

Thank you, Smerk.

LaMa, I figured it was something like that - it was also next to some graffiti saying 'kill urself', which always makes me think 'I don't think I shall be taking advice from someone who can't spell 'yourself'...'

 
At 1:16 pm, Blogger Nettie said...

It's a very nice bra love

 
At 8:40 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alleschwindel are a band from East Lothian, described as 'cabaret-influenced post-punk'. I've never heard of them before - I Googled it.

 
At 10:03 pm, Blogger Hieronymous Anonymous said...

That's very depressing, for some reason...

 
At 5:26 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with Chuck that an empty bra, pretty as it is, just lacks a certain something. You should remedy that by having Johnny Ransom wear it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home