Monday, May 01, 2006

Badly Drawn Boy

Does anyone still play that game (what is it called, anyway?) where one person draws the head of a monster, folds the paper over, the next draws a torso and folds the paper over, and the third draws the legs?

You then unfold it and hilarity ensues.

Well, I found some that Matt, one of my brothers and I did when we were bored a couple of summers back. They are below, for your delectation or mocking. Whichever.

Due to the graphic nature of this post, viewer discretion is advised.
If you are likely offended by badly drawn illustrations of genitalia, look away now.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Oh, and a diagram H. kindly drew for Matt and I showing, ummm, intimate relations between 'woman and Dobbin'.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sorry, a better post will be along soon. Probably. Maybe. Possibly.
I wouldn't hold your breath, if I were you.

6 Comments:

At 8:43 pm, Blogger Mouse said...

Is it too late for me to get myself adopted? :P

 
At 12:26 am, Blogger Charybdis said...

I've never heard of this game, but all the drawings you've posted put my abilities to shame. I shant be showing off my skills anytime soon.

 
At 12:28 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I vaguely recall this game, but I don't recall if I've ever played it. But like Chary, I won't be drawing anytime soon.

 
At 12:09 pm, Blogger LaMa said...

The second one looks like Michael Jackson...

 
At 5:24 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fantastic! I forgot all about that game! I don't remember the woman and dobbin picture though! (although it's definetly my hand writing!)

 
At 9:42 am, Blogger Nettie said...

I never did this game with drawings but I've played many times with stories. One person writes the first paragraph, the next the second paragraph and so one. It's rather amusing but can turn out to be completely nonsensical.

Why is there a wheelchair symbol next to the word verification?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home