Sunday, January 06, 2013

Never Give Up, Never Surrender

So, hey. I have a blog. I sort of just remembered.

How's tricks?

I am feeling very old at the moment, due to having a lot of back pain from my fall on Monday. I have decided to try and counteract the old feeling with being extra uber immature for a bit. I do not know if this is scientific.

So I've been watching a lot of Sci-Fi (a lot, even for me) - Doctor Who, superhero films, Misfits, Prometheus, Warehouse 13 - and reading a lot of cheap steampunky and horror novels. I've been playing games on Rory (my Kindle) and not really doing much else (work and festive days aside).

Oh, and I just bought myself a ring that looks very like a ladygarden, because I thought it was funny.

The thing is, I'm just not feeling right at the moment, and there's not really anything I can put my finger on. I'm in pain, and Noser looks like she's not going to last much longer, and I'm being quite solitary (interaction is so much easier through a computer screen, isn't it?), and I can't upload any damn photos, and I think the rest might just be post-holiday blues, and... and...  I don't want to turn this blog into any more of a whinge-fest than I have already.

So go and read this fascinating article about a man who makes furniture by moulding fungus.

Labels: , , , , , ,

7 Comments:

At 11:46 pm, Blogger Nettie said...

Was your news years resolution to update your blog more often too? lol

*hugs* Hope you feel better soon.

 
At 7:42 pm, Blogger Hieronymous Anonymous said...

Maybe...

And my mood is not helped by not having got to speak to my ZFF in ages, either. :(
*hugs*

 
At 10:22 pm, Blogger Asim Shaikh said...

Glorious Live design philosophy is based on versatility and glamour with a clear focus on creating outfits to make each woman feel beautiful in whatever she wears. We also provide custom made design as per your requirement.
GloriousLive.Net

 
At 10:23 pm, Blogger Asim Shaikh said...

Online learning place TafseereUsmani.Com

 
At 10:23 pm, Blogger Asim Shaikh said...

We are the one who have development team behind Pakistan's largest media websites and who made wesbites which are busiest and most famous in Pakistan and very high ranking in Alexa and SEO point of view.
Reserver Your Website Now...

 
At 8:55 am, Blogger Alok Roy said...

More the coverage lesser is the delivery hassle. That’s the core characteristic for the online gift delivery. For meeting the client’s satisfaction level, this timing is very much essential. Gifts Delivery Locations in India covers a large network reducing the transportation time. Visit www.expressgiftsindia.com/delivery_locations.asp for more details.

 
At 2:27 pm, Blogger Syed Kazim Ali said...

The Best Lol n Troll Network with the Name of Lols Gag... Troll Images, Prank Peoples, Funny Peoples, funny planet, funny facts, funny cartoons, funny movies pics, iphone funny, funny jokes, Prank Images, Fail Pictures, Epic Pictures, Lols and Gags, Lol Pictures, Funny Pictures, Lol is the Laugh out of Laugh where you can Fun Unlimited and Laughing Unlimited.
LolsGag.Blogspot.Com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home