Sunday, January 06, 2013

Never Give Up, Never Surrender

So, hey. I have a blog. I sort of just remembered.

How's tricks?

I am feeling very old at the moment, due to having a lot of back pain from my fall on Monday. I have decided to try and counteract the old feeling with being extra uber immature for a bit. I do not know if this is scientific.

So I've been watching a lot of Sci-Fi (a lot, even for me) - Doctor Who, superhero films, Misfits, Prometheus, Warehouse 13 - and reading a lot of cheap steampunky and horror novels. I've been playing games on Rory (my Kindle) and not really doing much else (work and festive days aside).

Oh, and I just bought myself a ring that looks very like a ladygarden, because I thought it was funny.

The thing is, I'm just not feeling right at the moment, and there's not really anything I can put my finger on. I'm in pain, and Noser looks like she's not going to last much longer, and I'm being quite solitary (interaction is so much easier through a computer screen, isn't it?), and I can't upload any damn photos, and I think the rest might just be post-holiday blues, and... and...  I don't want to turn this blog into any more of a whinge-fest than I have already.

So go and read this fascinating article about a man who makes furniture by moulding fungus.

Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 11:46 pm, Blogger Nettie said...

Was your news years resolution to update your blog more often too? lol

*hugs* Hope you feel better soon.

 
At 7:42 pm, Blogger Hieronymous Anonymous said...

Maybe...

And my mood is not helped by not having got to speak to my ZFF in ages, either. :(
*hugs*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home