Saturday, March 24, 2012

I love you so much, I crap hearts.

I will blog properly at some point this weekend (hopefully), but I just wanted to say this.


If you are my friend, and you read this, it's true. Every single one of you has, in some way, made me a better person. A more well-rounded person. Sometimes it's support, or something to make me laugh, or something that makes me pissed off. In some cases we rarely speak to each other, in others we don't know each other that well. In others we know everything about each other. But there is not one of you that has not made me a better human being.

You are witty and clever and weird. You are great people.
You guys rock and I wouldn't change a thing about you.

I love you so much, I crap hearts.


Ok, sappy stuff over.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 6:52 pm, Anonymous Oppiejoe said...

*blush*
*giggle*
<3

 
At 11:16 pm, Blogger Nettie said...

You know I love you sweetie and I want to hug you so hard your intestines ooze out :)

ZFF xxx

 
At 3:21 am, Blogger Winona said...

I love you so much that I'd clean up the mess of intestine ooze after Nettie's hug so you wouldn't have to. ;) <3

 
At 4:10 am, Blogger Hieronymous Anonymous said...

Bhahahaha!
xxx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home