Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Ola!

It's been a busy old time recently.

Matt's been doing some crazy overtime, and my clearing out junk we don't need from the house has been ongoing. I'm pretty proud of the amount of stuff we are getting rid of - we have chucked out and recycled bags and bags of rubbish, and the items we're giving to the charity shop take up about half of the spare room. There's still a lot of work to do, but it's quite satisfying, really.

Unfortunately, I've had a horrible glandular cold for a little while, which takes it out of me a bit.

We've also had people round a couple of times, which is nice.





So this is just a quick hello from me and the family.



More next time!

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 10:23 pm, Blogger Shawna said...

Bonjour! Gotta say, I *love* the masks!!

 
At 12:04 am, Blogger Nettie said...

Thanks for the update! I know how hectic it gets, I am so behind on my blog it's not funny!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home